Bramble Berry Farm
Other Berry Plants
Blueberry Plant - $4.50 each
- Blue Ray - Mid season berry, tight cluster.
- Blue Crop - Mid season berry, loose cluster.
- Blue Jay - Early 28th of May, three week fruiting span.
- Patriot - Early, slightly tart, easy to pick, excellent quality
- Collins - Early to mid season. sweet, heavy yields.
Dewberry Plant - $2.50 each
- Austin Dewberry - Very popular in the South, produce in mid-June.
- Lucretia Dewberry - First to ripen; sweet, vines close to ground.
Elderberry Plant - $3.00 each
Tree-Type - 6-10 ft. tell, loads of heavy clusters, good for wines or jams.
- John's Elderberry - An old time favorite for making wine and jellies.
Gooseberry Plant - $2.50 each
- Pixwell - Big green berries ripen to pale pink; bears second year, ripens in mid July, Withstands drought.
Boysenberry Plant - $3.00 each
Red berry, ripens in late July, eat fresh or frozen or in pies.
For better description of desired variety, click here to University of Arkansas.
| Home Page | How to Order |